the energy system itself consumes 90% of the produced energy and the rest of the economy gets at most 10 % of the total energy produced! What kind of economy can be created on this basis? Only a miserable one.
These circumstances lead to obtaining energy by different means – by deception or by force. In order to live in peace and prosperity we have to overcome the all over energy deficit. Continue reading →
The second lecture on Pythagorean Arithmetics took place in Rethymnon on the island of Crete, on the 31st of January 2012.
You can read the full text of the lecture here. Continue reading →
PIFEA presents the Results of the Global Referendum on the Future of Gavdos and men The voting for the Global Referendum on the Future of Gavdos and people started on July 21 and ended on September 21 of the current year. The text of the referendum … Continue reading →
The exhibition accompanies the Global Referendum of the future of Gavdos and men held by the Pythagorean Institute of Philosophical Studies on the Immortality of Man-PIFEA.
All the photographs are from Gavdos and constitute suggestions for the visual representation of the three options for the future of the island, as presented in the referendum text. Continue reading →
On this fine day, we ask for a bit of your time, so that you focus on the “here and now”. And exactly here and now, to imagine that you live in a fairytale and you are a queen, or a king, with the power to change the world.
Truly, Your Highness, how would you wish Your kingdom to be organised? Continue reading →
With this announcement, we officially declare the beginning of the work of the Pythagorean Institute of Philosophical Studies for the Immortality of Man – PIFEA.
At the time of spring equinox, on the island of Crete, the first mystery of the Pythagorean Institute of Philosophical Studies for the Immortality of Man (PIFEA) took place. Continue reading →
Summary of the Symposium “The Future of Europe”, Gavdos Island, Hellas
The entire European civilization sprung from the loins of the Pythagorean School and PIFEA recognizes its responsibility for the mode of thinking, the history and the present condition of Europe.
It so happened, that already in the ancient times, the rule that philosophy has a priority over particular interests of unconnected sciences and beliefs, was broken. Today’s Europe adheres to the remnants of philosophical tragedies that led to the present-day chaos. Because of that, PIFEA must analyze the present condition of Europe and has to construct the viable ways for developing the European civilization. Continue reading →
We are presenting you with the summary of the symposium on “The Future of Europe” that took place towards the end of 2010 in the most southern point of Europe, on the Hellenic island of Gavdos.
We are writing to you, since we cannot find an appropriate department involved in the questions of European construction from the philosophical point of view. It appears that there is no-one else to discuss these issues with. Continue reading →